Raising Good Kids
Managing Behavior and Emotions in 0-5’s by Dr Kaylene Henderson(Child Psychiatrist)
Are you a mum/parent who is looking for flexible online professional development on above subject??
Based on research, but filled with practical examples and advice, these video–based courses cover a range of topic, including the following:
- The importance of temperament
- Creating a culture of teamwork among children
- Teaching children how to share
- Attachment – the importance of secure relationships
- Activities to promote positive social behaviors
- Teaching infants and young children to identify and express their feelings.
- Managing children’s emotions and meltdowns
- How to promote empathy
- Helpful behavioural strategies and the use of praise
- Understanding and managing your child’s misbehavior
Go online course link with printable handouts’, interactive quizzes and plenty more.
To find out more, go to : www.drkaylenehenderson.com